Coalville Special Expenses Working Party
Purpose of committee
TERMS OF REFERENCE
· To consider budget and financial issues which either solely or predominantly affect the Coalville special expenses area and to make recommendations to Cabinet.
· To receive reports and examine possible project options on which recommendations will be made to Cabinet.
FREQUENCY OF MEETINGS
· The Coalville Special Expenses Working Party meets as often as is required to meet business demands – usually quarterly.
· Membership of the Coalville Special Expenses Working Party comprises all ward members from within the special expenses area.
· As this is a working group of Cabinet, political proportionality does not apply.
· The public are invited to attend the meetings of the Coalville Special Expenses Working Party in an observing capacity only.
· To enable public attendance, all meetings will be held in the Council Chamber, where possible.
· All persons attending the meeting are reminded that the meetings may be recorded and by attending you are giving your consent to being filmed and your image being used. You are kindly requested to make it known to Democratic Services using the contact details below if you intend to film or record a meeting.
- Councillor John Geary (Chairman)
- Councillor Ron Adams (Deputy Chairman)
- Councillor Nick Clarke
- Councillor John Cotterill
- Councillor David Everitt
- Councillor John Legrys
- Councillor Paula Purver
- Councillor Michael Specht
- Councillor Michael Wyatt
Support officer: Democratic Services. 01530 454512
Phone: (01530 454512)