Declarations of interest
Declarations of interest for agenda item '19/01496/OUTM: Development of up to 92,500 sq m GIA of storage and distribution units (B8), industrial units (B2) and light industrial units (B1c); service yards and parking areas; new vehicular accesses off Trent Lane / Station Road and Ryecroft Road with associated earthworks, drainage and attenuation features and other associated works (outline, all matters reserved except for the principal means of vehicular access to the site).'
- Councillor Alexander Bridgen - Lobbied without influence
- Councillor Dave Bigby - Lobbied without influence
- Councillor Dave Bigby - Non Pecuniary - as he had previously made personal public statements about the development of warehouses in general.
- Councillor John Legrys - Lobbied without influence
- Councillor Nigel Smith - Lobbied without influence
- Councillor Robert Ashman - Lobbied without influence
- Councillor Robert Ashman - Non Pecuniary - as in his capacity as Portfolio Holder he had meet with the developers, always in the presence of officers and he had also meet with Councillors R Canny and T Saffell (Ward Members) about the application.