Local Plan Advisory Committee
Purpose of committee
The Local Plan Advisory Committee shall provide advice to Council in relation to the preparation of and revision of the Local Plan for North West Leicestershire. The Advisory Committee will provide a forum for cross-party discussion amongst members in relation to the development, form and content of the Local Plan. The Advisory Committee shall report its views and/or recommendations to Council as part of Council’s setting of the Local Plan.
The Local Plan Advisory Committee was made a formal decision-making body at the meeting of Council on 15 May 2018. For meetings after this date, please refer to the Local Plan Committee.
- Councillor Roger Bayliss
- Councillor John Bridges (Chairman)
- Councillor David Everitt (Substitute)
- Councillor Jim Hoult (Substitute)
- Councillor Russell Johnson
- Councillor John Legrys (Deputy Chairman)
- Councillor Virge Richichi
Support officer: Democratic Services. (01530 454512)
Phone: 01530 454512