Application for the Review of a Premises Licence in Respect Of:
PREMISES: The Engine, 61 Belvoir Road, Coalville, Leicestershire
APPLICANT: Inspector Nigel Rixon, Leicestershire Police
To determine an application for a review of a premises licence in respect of the above.
Representations have been received from the Solicitors acting on behalf of the premises licence holders, the designated premises supervisor and 2 other persons. A Notice of Hearing inviting interested parties to attend has been sent to each of them. If they fail to attend, the hearing can be held in their absence or adjourned.
The following documents are attached:-
a) Report of the Licensing Enforcement Officer.
At the beginning of the hearing, the authority shall explain to the parties
the procedure it is proposed to follow. The hearing shall take the form
of a discussion led by the authority and cross-examination shall not
be permitted unless it is required to consider the representations.
- Application for the Review of the Premises Licence, item 4. PDF 30 KB
- Appendix 1, item 4. PDF 487 KB
- Appendix 2, item 4. PDF 181 KB
- Appendix 3, item 4. PDF 2 MB
- Appendix 4, item 4. PDF 316 KB
- Appendix 5, item 4. PDF 5 MB
- Appendix 6, item 4. PDF 155 KB
- Appendix 7, item 4. PDF 50 KB
- Additional Information, item 4. PDF 1011 KB