Issue - meetings
North West Leicestershire Economic Growth Plan 2022
Meeting: 29/03/2022 - Cabinet (Item 103)
103 North West Leicestershire Economic Growth Plan 2022 PDF 228 KB
Report of the Strategic Director of Place
Presented by the Business and Regeneration Portfolio Holder
- Appendix 1, item 103 PDF 6 MB
- Appendix 2, item 103 PDF 3 MB
- Appendix 3 North West Leicestershire Economic Growth Plan 2022, item 103 PDF 222 KB
The Business and Regeneration Portfolio Holder presented the report, highlighting the strengths and opportunities available to the authority to support economic recovery and growth.
It was noted that the current plan was a refresh of the original 2019 plan and incorporated elements of the 2020 Economic Recovery Plan. Members were informed that the plan had been shaped by feedback from the Community Scrutiny Committee and by other partner organisations.
Members praised the very comprehensive report and thanked the Community Scrutiny Committee for their feedback.
It was moved by Councillor T Gillard, seconded by Councillor K Merrie and
- The final draft of the refreshed North West Leicestershire Economic Growth Plan 22-25 and the associated evidence base be reviewed and the comments of the Community Scrutiny Committee be considered.
- The adoption of the refreshed North West Leicestershire Economic Growth Plan 22-25 be approved.
Reason for decision: For Cabinet to provide feedback and adopt the refreshed North West Leicestershire Economic Growth Plan ahead of publication.