Issue - meetings
Corporate Governance Policies - Annual Review
Meeting: 21/09/2021 - Cabinet (Item 46)
Report of the Chief Executive
Presented by the Corporate Portfolio Holder
- Appenidx 1 Anti Fraud and Corruption Policy 2021, item 46 PDF 470 KB
- Appendix 2 Anti Money Laundering Policy 2021, item 46 PDF 582 KB
- Appendix 3 Whistleblowing Policy 2021, item 46 PDF 421 KB
- Appendix 4 Risk Managemnet Policy 2021, item 46 PDF 607 KB
- Appendix 5 RIPA and IPA Policy 2021, item 46 PDF 678 KB
- Appendix 6 Information Management Policy 2021, item 46 PDF 398 KB
- Appendix 7 Data Protection Policy 2021, item 46 PDF 404 KB
- Appendix 8 ICT Cyber Security Policy 2021, item 46 PDF 495 KB
- Appendix 9 Local Code of Corporate Governance 2021, item 46 PDF 561 KB
Councillor N Rushton presented the review, noting that the policies had been updated to take into account any legislative changes required.
It was moved by Councillor N Rushton, seconded by Councillor K Merrie.
1. The comments from the Audit and Governance committee its meeting on the 21 July 2021 be noted.
2. The Corporate Governance Polices listed in paragraph 2 be approved.
Reason for decision: To ensure that the Council has an up to date suite of governance policies in place reflecting the law and best practice.